Thank you for your interest in The Swain School!
体育投注正规网址Swain employees are dedicated to creating a vibrant learning community that inspires students to achieve academic excellence, develop a strong sense of character and act responsibly in a changing world. Collectively and collaboratively we nurture the joy of learning and individual spirit within each child.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- School Nurse - The Swain School seeks a School Nurse to start as soon as possible. As the school’s primary medical caregiver, the nurse supports the health and wellness of all students in Preschool through grade 8. The nurse must be able to collaborate well with the Student Support Team, advise the Administration, consult with parents, identify health and safety issues, develop healthcare plans, and see the overall big picture in terms of student and employee health, wellness and safety. View full job description here:
- Learning Support Specialist - The Swain School seeks a Learning Support Specialist to work with students in grades 4 through 8. The school seeks candidates who are innovative, technology-savvy, have a firm grasp on teaching pedagogy and learning strategies, and embrace the unique developmental stages of middle and elementary-aged students. View full job description here:
- Building Facilities Assistant - The Swain School seeks a building facilities assistant to help maintain the school and its equipment in a safe and efficient manner. The school seeks candidates who are able to operate within the high standards set forth by the school’s reputation. The successful candidate will report to Swain’s Director of Operations as a full-time, salaried employee from 11AM- 8PM Monday through Friday. View full job description here:
- Extended Care Providers - The Swain School seeks energetic people who enjoy interacting with children in Preschool through 8th Grade for our before- and after-school care program (6:45-8:15 a.m. and 2:30-5:30 p.m. several days per week). Successful candidates must be 18 or older and have or be able to secure clearances. View full job description here:
- Substitute Teachers - The Swain School seeks substitute teachers to assist in our community on a daily or long-term basis. The school seeks candidates who are engaging, technology-savvy and able to embrace the unique developmental stages of students ages 3 to 14. View full job description here:
For more information or to apply, contact The Swain School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Swain School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in any of its personnel policies or procedures against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or religious belief.
体育投注正规网址See all of our .